Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Address: 1 Makram Ebeid, City Light Tower, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt
  • Email Address: info@immigrationexploring.com


The government grants Swiss residency to affluent individuals and talented workers in order to attract foreign investment, experience, and talent to Switzerland. They encourage wealthy individuals, as well as qualified specialists and workers, to move to Switzerland and/or do business/work there, by providing tax and other benefits in exchange for their contribution to the local economy.

A B-type temporary permission is required for a qualified specialist/worker/manager or a wealthy individual from outside the EU/EFTA who wishes to travel, remain, and/or work in Switzerland. Your company must first conduct a labor market analysis and submit an application on your behalf. Once you’ve received approval, you’ll need to apply for a visa in your home country. Before beginning work in Switzerland, you must first register with the local authorities.

The temporary residence permit is valid for one year and must be renewed annually. An candidate must prove either a one-year employment contract with a Swiss company or proof of financial independence.

Eligibility and requirements

Applicants must meet the following requirements in order to apply for a residence permit in Switzerland:

• The main applicant must be at least 18 years old.

• No felony convictions and no violations of immigration or other laws.

• A person of good character.

• Relevant education and work experience.

• Financial resources if applying as a self-sufficient individual.

• When applying for citizenship, you must know the language.

Requirements for permanent residence

A third-party national can apply for a C-type permanent residence permit if they want to settle in Switzerland. They can only do so after having resided in the country for 10 years if they do not have family ties to the country, such as a Swiss spouse or parents, or unless they are of specific nationalities.