Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Address: 1 Makram Ebeid, City Light Tower, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt
  • Email Address: info@immigrationexploring.com



Many investors are interested in investing in Finland. It has a great level of living and is far removed from most political issues. However, corporate immigration is challenging in that country. Finland does not offer high-net-worth individuals’ passive residence by investment programs or golden visas, and it is selective in who it accepts.

Regardless, it continues to provide a program for entrepreneurs interested in relocating to the city. An applicant is granted a four-year resident permit if their application is approved. After that, you can apply for permanent residency. An entrepreneur can apply for Finnish citizenship after 5 years of permanent stay.

Finland Entrepreneur Visa

First and foremost, applicants should only apply if they intend to spend the most of their time in Finland.

Second, before receiving a permission, an entrepreneur must register their company with the Trade Register, which is a division of the Finnish Patent and Registration Office.

Application Process

Procedure for Submitting an Application

To begin, make sure you meet all of the conditions for obtaining a residency permit.

Next, double-check that you have all of the necessary paperwork and attachments in your possession. If at all possible, legalize and translate them.

After that, you can fill out the application and submit it. Its charge is paid through the Enter Finland e-service, which is available at any Finnish consulate or embassy.

If you’re travelling, the best choice is to go to a consulate or embassy. If you are in Finland, however, you can make an appointment with the service point (the Finnish Immigration Service).

After submitting an application, there is a period of time until a decision is made. When necessary, the service will contact you. The average processing time per application is frequently stated on the government website.

The residency permit will be given to you in the same country/city where you first submitted the application if it is approved.