Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Address: 1 Makram Ebeid, City Light Tower, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt
  • Email Address: info@immigrationexploring.com



Those who invest in government-approved projects around the United States of America qualify for the EB-5 visa, which grants them permanent residency in the United States. The EB5 investment visa for the United States can be advantageous because it provides access to the American educational system, the right to live, retire, work, and study in the United States, the ability to receive a return on investment upon project completion, and residency for the investor, any children (under 21), and their spouse. The principal applicant must spend six months of each year in the United States.


Certain nations, including as China, India, and Vietnam, are currently experiencing long retrogression delays as a result of EB5. The E2 visa is a viable alternative to the EB5. Although a “significant” investment is required, in fact, it is far less than the EB5. The E2 is only available to inhabitants of nations who have signed an E2 treaty with the United States. Grenada, Montenegro, and Turkey are among the possibilities. An investment in these nations for citizenship permits the bearer to apply for an E2. The E2 can be a speedier and less expensive path to residency than the EB5, however it is a non-immigrant visa, therefore unlike the EB5, it does not lead to a Green Card.